Finally the right playground in the forest!
A forest is the perfect place for a game. There is pleasant shade even in hot summer.
We love children’s thirst for exploring! Let kids experience adventure and explore their limits in a safe environment.
Build for children a natural playground! Contact us!
What can a natural playground include:
- Low rope elements on trees
- Platforms and treehouses
- Wooden climbing frames
- Slides, toboggans and swings
- Mazes and labyrinths
- Water attractions
- Interactive playing elements (giant pexeso, puzzle…)
- Benches, litter bins, info boards
Where to build a natural playground:
- In a forest, perfect for the youngest children as a part of an adventure park
- In city forest parks and garden as an atypical playground
- In zoos, kindergartens and forest clubs
- In touristic attractive destination, nature trail stops
- And – surprisingly – even at places with no trees!
- Suitable for all age groups (from 3 years)
- No belay system or staff
- Can be installed on almost all fully grown healthy tree
- Reasonably priced
Both the designs and realizations comply with specified standards ČSN EN 15567–1 and ČSN EN 15567–2 (Rope parks and zip-lines), eventually ČSN EN 1176–1 (children\s playground) and relevant regulations. All our constructions are certified and completely safe.