Low rope courses
„Challenging rope elements motivate people to look for creative solutions, to co-operate and boost their self-confidence, as well as the trust in people who are helping.“
Low rope parks are systems of rope elements of various difficulty levels and types, which are designed for a particular age group of clients. Ideally they serve as a playground for older children and adults..
We can build a tailored low ropes park according to your ideas! Contact us!
We create low rope courses tailored to clients' needs - their vision, location and environment - simply originals that are successful. However, we do not forget those who prefer quickness, simplicity and price. Therefore, your low rope courses can be either completely unique or we can easily build predesigned sets of low rope obstacles for you.
Where to build a low rope park:
- Between trees, wooden or metal poles
- In city parks and gardens as an untypical children’s playground
- Very suitable for schools, leisure-time centres etc.
- No need of an impact surface (feet are just 60 cm above ground)
- No belay material or staff
- Suitable for teamwork and guided programs
- The area is always designed to suit the client’s needs
Special offer – specific rope course
The rope course is an efficient game construction with rope obstacles in three different difficulty for children from 3 to 12 years old. The rope course is our smallest, fastest and cheapest building, including:
- Wooden construction of a block and a pyramid
- 4 low rope obstacles between 5-7m long columns
- A log climbing frame (Mikado) filling the pyramid
Both the designs and realizations comply with specified standards ČSN EN 15567–1 and ČSN EN 15567–2 (Rope parks and zip-lines) eventually ČSN EN 1176–1 (children’s playgrounds) and relevant regulations. All our constructions are certified and completely safe.