Low rope courses
„Challenging rope elements motivate people to look for creative solutions, to co-operate and boost their self-confidence, as well as the trust in people who are helping.“
Low rope parks are systems of rope elements of various difficulty levels and types, which are designed for a particular age group of clients. Ideally they serve as a playground for older children and adults..
We can build a tailored low ropes park according to your ideas! Contact us!
Where to build a low rope park:
- Between trees, wooden or metal poles
- In city parks and gardens as an untypical children’s playground
- Very suitable for schools, leisure-time centres etc.
- No need of an impact surface (feet are just 60 cm above ground)
- No belay material or staff
- Suitable for teamwork and guided programs
- The area is always designed to suit the client’s needs
Special offer – specific rope course
The rope course is an efficient game construction with rope obstacles in three different difficulty for children from 3 to 12 years old. The rope course is our smallest, fastest and cheapest building, including:
- Wooden construction of a block and a pyramid
- 4 low rope obstacles between 5-7m long columns
- A log climbing frame (Mikado) filling the pyramid
Both the designs and realizations comply with specified standards ČSN EN 15567–1 and ČSN EN 15567–2 (Rope parks and zip-lines) eventually ČSN EN 1176–1 (children’s playgrounds) and relevant regulations. All our constructions are certified and completely safe.