Up to the skies! Up to Most!
The holidays gave children a lot of adventure possibilities and fun. Our new 3D maze in Most is unique without exaggeration. FunPark at Šibeník welcomed its first visitors on 28 June.
What can you expect here?
- Road to the clouds and pleasant view - ascend to the 25 m high observation tower, the staircase and the beautiful view will catch your breath and make you feel dizzy
- Higher level - let yourself be drawn into the game in a 3D maze, try all 3 levels
- Challenge for young and old - overcome 192 m of diverse obstacles on 14 load-bearing columns - stroll through the forest and the walls, hide in curtains or in caves, climb the pyramid or chain bridge. A harp game can be quite adrenaline...
- A little geometry in practice – will you find out what shapes a 3D maze has in its ground plan? How many hexagons, pentagons, quadrangles or triangles can you find? ;O)
- Fun, adventure and relaxation for the whole family - plus a playground with swings, a low rope park, relaxation and sitting under parasols - it is up to you what you choose...
And where can you find our new 3D maze? ... in Most and then in the map too.