Challenging a 3D maze high above the ground… that is an adventure for active families!
An investment which pays off. 3D maze is a trend for 2019.
- Do you want a unique attraction that people find worth travelling a hundred kilometres?
- Do you want to offer fun to families – full of adventure but absolutely safe?
- A facility with incredible visitor capacity but very low staff requirements?
Build the biggest 3D maze ever! Contact us!
What does a 3D maze mean:
- A rope maze secured by nets
- Allows movement in several floors in various heights above the ground
- Treetop walks and look-out platforms in treetops
- Treehouses with many possible functions
- … all without complicated belaying, client training or staff requirements
Where to build a 3D maze:
- In popular tourist destinations with high visit rate
- In the vicinity of hotels and in recreational resorts
- In zoos
- In cities – as an indoor/outdoor variants
- Can be built almost everywhere – on greenfield land, in forest, in cities, indoors
- Profitable business and interesting investment
- Amazing visitor capacity
- For all age groups
- Can be operated all over the year
- No complicated client training = minimal staff requirements
- Wide variability of elements, uniqueness
Both the designs and realizations comply with specified standards ČSN EN 15567–1 and ČSN EN 15567–2 (Rope parks and zip-lines) and relevant regulations. All our constructions are certified and completely safe.